Are you looking after a vulnerable or elderly relative?  Is the relative able to make decisions for themselves but is physically infirm?  If so, you may need a Lasting Power of Attorney:  This would enable you to help administer their affairs such as paying in their cheques or online banking, settling their care bills.

If, however, the relative can longer make decisions for themselves, you will have to apply to the Court of Protection for Deputyship:  The Court will appoint you to look after the relatives affairs.  We can help you with the application, if necessary.

How can we help you?   The advice will depend on your unique set of circumstances.  We offer a free initial meeting and weekend appointments if you need one.

For more information CALL US on 0118 343 2737, email us at or complete our contact form on